2 Days Congo Safari Tour From Kinshasa
2 Days Congo Safari Tour From Kinshasa – Overview
The 2 Days Congo Safari Tour from Kinshasa is a mini-break adventure safari experience that starts and ends in Kinshasa. The trip offers an insight view of the local way of life, the majestic cruise on the famous Congo River and the fishing experience along the water ways.
2 Days Congo Safari Tour from Kinshasa – Highlights
- Day 1: Transfer to Mai-Ndombe via Kinkole
- Day 2: Explore Mai-Ndombe & do Mountain Climbing
2 Days Congo Safari Tour from Kinshasa – Detailed Itinerary
Day 1: Transfer to Mai-Ndombe via Kinkole
You transfer from Kinshasa connect to Kinkole taking about 30minutes. You explore the Kinkole town in N’sele municipality the village of the fishermen and a historical place where the National Day for Fish was declared on Nov 24th by Late President Mobutu in the former Zaire.
You proceed with the boat to Lukunga an Island village in the Congo River with the inhabitants engaged in fishing and agriculture and visit a local primary school.
From here, you continue to Mai Ndombe arriving at 4:00pm where can optionally swim in the black water river or take a village walk in the evening.
Mai-Ndombe stands as a small village occupied by the Teke tribe at the mouth of the River. Mai-Ndombe literally translates as black waters. The village offers scenic views of the surrounding hills and the River.
Day 2: Explore Mai-Ndombe & Do Mountain Climbing
You take time to visit the Emperor – the leader of the Village who is believed to posses great traditional powers.
You take a village walk learning the way of life of the local people before embarking on a Mountain Climbing exploring the River rapids. Retreat from the encounter and transfer to Kinshasa.
End of The 2 Days Congo Safari Tour from Kinshasa
Transportation on The 2 Days Congo Safari Tour From Kinshasa
4X4 Safari Cars for hire/rent in Uganda
Get a premium safari vehicle for hire in Uganda from our wide range of cars available at Prime Uganda Safaris and Tours Ltd.
Take your safari in Uganda comfortably with a great choice for a long road trip or family vacation in a safari vehicle that meet your needs.
From 4X4 Land Cruisers, Land Rovers to custom omnibuses, we have a car that makes your safari in Uganda’s Parks and Rural countryside a memorable one. Our car hire is mainly based on limited mileage and applies to travel within Uganda. (Terms and conditions apply)
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
More posts for you
1 Day Lola ya Bonobo Sanctuary Tour; Visit Ma Valle & LukayaThis is an amazing Excursion featuring a combination of Primates, Adventure and Sightseeing. The featured destinations include; Lola ya Bonobo, the Ma Valle and the Chutes du Lukaya. Bonobos are amazing primate species which...View package